Refunds in cases of rejection:
Any other fee submitted to the Smart Voyage Migration by the client than the non-refundable USD 2,000 will be refunded if they are disqualified by the Canadian Immigration Office for reasons other than:
- Incomplete information
- Insufficient funds
- Loss of points due to language skills or misleading information
- Loss of points due to non-accredited, unrecognized, or false credential
- Loss of points due to work experience related evidence
- Failure of meeting deadline for submitting complete documents
- Non-cooperation from client or their dependents
- Any other violation of the contractual clause
In case of reason of rejection being any of the above, client will be liable to pay balance fee to Smart Voyage Migration with immediate effect.
Process time for refund applications is typically 10 working days.
Client may refer to the retainer agreement signed by both parties for complete information and relevant clauses.
Feel free to contact with us