The project is a twelve story mixed-use multi-tenant commercial building (approximately 330,000 sq. ft. of which 317,000 sq. ft. is rentable) with an adjacent parking deck that has some 600 parking spaces. As of October 15, 2015 the project is 70% completed and has 90% lease rate with full completion by June 2016.
The first four floors of the building are occupied by the Westin Hotel that has 119 rooms. The remaining floors occupied by office tenants. As of October 26, 2015 the first two tenants, DN and KeyBank, have already moved in.
- Transfer your US$500K investment plus into the escrow account of the regional center
- Submit the completely accomplished I-526 (Petition for Alien Entrepreneur) to show that you are compliant with the program requirements. It has to be approved by the USCIS before you receive your Green Card.
- USCIS (United States Citizenship & immigration services) Authority has to approve it.
- You will be issued a Conditional Green Card that is valid for two years and granted Conditional Lawful Permanent Residence (CLPR) status, which is extended to the investor, his spouse and qualified children.
- You have to file for removal of the conditional status during the 90 days immediately preceding the second anniversary of CLPR status. To qualify for removal, you have to demonstrate full investment as well as compliance with the job creation requirement. An Unconditional Green Card is valid for ten years and you may apply for citizenship three years after issuance.
- All Green Card holders must remain in the US for longer than six months out of every year